CANCELLATION, RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
We hope you will be pleased with everything you have bought from us but if you are unhappy with your Products, you can return them to us either in accordance with the terms set out below or as otherwise in accordance with your legal rights.
1. You have a legal right to change your mind and cancel the contract between you and us within 14 days of delivery of your Products without giving a reason.
2. Please note that the right to change your mind does not apply to any bespoke Products you purchase from us (i.e., Products that we create to your specification or are clearly personalised).
3. The cancellation period will expire 15 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the Products. Where you order multiple Products in one order or a Product is delivered in separate parts, lots or pieces, the cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last Product, part, lot or piece that makes up your order.
4. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract with us by making a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email or a telephone call). The easiest way to do this is to contact our Customer Services team.
5. If you cancel your contract with us, we will reimburse you all payments received from you.
6. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than: (a) 30 days after the day we receive back from you any Products supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 30 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Products, or (c) if there were no goods supplied, 30 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
7. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
8. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Products, whichever is the earliest.
9. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Products supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. You are only liable for any diminished value of the Products resulting from the unfair and/or unreasonable wear and tear of the Product other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products. We may make a deduction from any reimbursement (you are entitled to from us) for such loss in value of any Products we supply.
10. We will refund you through the payment method used by you to pay.
11. If you change your mind and exercise your right to cancel after delivery, then the Products must be returned to us. In this case, this may be done by either:
(a) For most small items and certain, you will need to arrange for the Products to be returned to us .In this case, the Products must be returned to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 15 days for the date that you exercised your right to cancel. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
(b) For certain mid-sized items and for most furniture items, we can arrange to collect the Products from your address. You will be responsible for the cost of collection.
12. Please contact Customer Services using the contact information below to arrange a return or collection of the Products.
13. You must take care when opening packaging that the Products were delivered in and carefully re-pack the Products in the original (or similar) packaging prior to returning the Products to us.
15. We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with our contract with you.
16. Our Products are designed for residential use and we do not make any guarantees or warranties about their performance in a commercial environment. We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
17. The maximum loss or damage we will be responsible for any product we sell, will be limited to the price you have paid us for the Product to which the loss or damage you suffer relates.
18. We may modify or update these policies from time to time for reasons including: (a) changes in how our business operates; (b) changes in the legal or regulatory requirements that we must comply with; or (c) changes in how we accept payment from you. However, any order of Products by you will be governed by the terms and conditions available on our site at the time you place the order.