Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products ("Product" or "Products") listed on our website shop.mndc.in ("our site") to you.
Please read these Terms of Sale carefully before ordering any Products from our site. These Terms of Sale tell you who we are, how we will provide Products to you, how you and we may end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you do not agree to these Terms of Sale you must not order any Product through our site.
1. You can place orders for Products with us by following the process outlined on our site. You acknowledge that by placing an order with us you will be under an obligation to pay for the Products in that order if we accept your order.
2. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. We will send you a confirmation e-mail after receiving your order and this will constitute acceptance by us. The contract between you and us will only be made when we send you this email. We will charge your chosen payment method after we accept your order. We will send a further email when your order has been dispatched.
4. Unfortunately we can't stop an order once it has been dispatched by us. If you change your mind about your order after this point you can reject delivery or return the Products to us in accordance with the returns policy.
5. Before ordering from us, it is your responsibility to check and determine your full ability to receive the Products ordered. This includes ensuring that the Products ordered will pass freely into your room of choice, they fit in that room, can be transported through the door of your flat or room, stairs and doorways, and there are no other issues that could make delivery more complicated or impossible.
6. You must keep the contact details we hold for you up-to-date so that we can contact you if necessary about your order or the delivery of the Products.
7. All orders for Products are subject to the availability of those Products and the materials for making the Products. We will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your order if, for any reason, the Products you have ordered are not available or are subject to any delay.
8. If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example, because the manufacturer is out of stock or because of an error in the price, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Product we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
9. The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer will display the colours accurately or reflect the colour of the Products. The Products that are delivered to you may vary slightly from those images.
10. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, the measurements indicated including weights, dimensions and capacities shown on our site are approximate only.
11. The price of any Product will be as quoted on our site, except in cases of obvious error.
12. The price of any Product may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order we have accepted.
13. The price of a Product includes GST (where it applies) but excludes any delivery costs, which where applicable will be added to the price of the Products and set out as part of the total amount due during the order process. To see the relevant delivery charges for a product, please refer to our Delivery page.
14. Due to the large number of Products on our site, it is always possible that some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced, despite our reasonable efforts. We will normally verify prices as part of our order-handling procedure so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If the Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of the rejection.
15. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an order acceptance, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
16. We accept payment with the payment methods listed on our site. You must pay for the Products and any applicable delivery charges in advance of delivery of the Products.
17. By submitting an order to us through our site, you are confirming that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct.
18. We offer a delivery service in accordance with the timescales shown against each Product on our site. Please note that delivery timescales are estimates. You can find out more about our Product delivery by reading the information on the Delivery page of our site.
19. Your estimated dispatch date will be as set out in a dispatch confirmation sent by email. This dispatch date indicates when we expect to send the Products to our delivery partner. Please refer to the Delivery page of our site to find out more about our dispatch and delivery process and how long after dispatch you should expect the Products to be delivered. Although we will make every reasonable effort to ensure your Products are dispatched and delivered within the estimated timescales, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that they will not be affected by unforeseen issues affecting the manufacturer of the Product or our delivery partners. If we are unable to meet the estimated dispatch or delivery date, we will contact you with a revised estimated date.
20. Your delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave you a note with information about how to rearrange delivery. If you have not accepted delivery after three attempts by us, we may treat the contract as having been cancelled by you in accordance with the terms of clause 9 below.
21. You can review the current status of your order at any time by logging into the My Orders section of your account on our site. If you have trouble finding out the status of your order or tracking its progress, please contact Customer Services.
22. Ownership of the Products will pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
23. The Products will be your responsibility from the time that you (or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you) take physical possession of the Products.
24. From time to time, we may run sales promotions or offer other incentives ("Promotions") to purchase particular Products from us.
25. The length of time any Promotion runs for, the conditions for qualifying for such Promotion and the Products which will be subject to such Promotion will be set out in Section A of these Terms of Sale.
26. If you place an order for Products in relation to any Promotion, the Promotion-specific terms and conditions set out above and the general terms set out will apply.
27. We may modify or update these Terms & Conditions from time to time for reasons including: (a) changes in how our business operates; (b) changes in the legal or regulatory requirements that we must comply with; or (c) changes in how we accept payment from you. However, any order of Products by you will be governed by the terms and conditions available on our site at the time you place the order.